No products in the cart.
Roots Vacuum Pump
Everest Vacuums has been a major player and prominent manufacturer, offering an entire range of vacuum pumps and vacuum spare parts for decades. Our excellency in designing and manufacturing world-class vacuum pumps has led us to the top position. With the constantly growing demand for Vacuum systems in various industrial fields, we are serving your needs by providing the widest ranges of Vacuum systems.
Everest Vacuum develops and designs various kinds of vacuum products widely used in food, aerospace, chemical, military, electronic, pharmaceutical, metallurgical, textile, cleaning, environmental protection, and other high-tech fields.
For years, Roots Vacuum Pump has been well developed in the area of Vacuum technology. As compared to other backing pumps, a root vacuum pump offers a number of benefits. It is one kind of rotary varactor vacuum pump. According to its working range, it is divided into 2 parts, a low vacuum root pump with direct gas and air discharge and a high vacuum multi-stage pump.
Roots vacuum pumps are suitable where a dry and clean atmosphere is important. They are mostly used in the manufacturing of solar panels and semiconductors, as well as for coatings and other industrial applications.
- High pumping speed with high pressure.
- Fast working, time-saving, and energy-saving.
- Excellent dynamic balance, very low vibration, and no exhaust valve.
- Portable, small space required and easy to operate.
- No internal friction and no oil make the product durable.
- Low operation and maintenance cost.
Everest Chemical Process Vacuum Pump
Chemical Process Vacuum Pump includes liquid ring vacuum pumps, dry vacuum systems, and so on. Everest vacuum is a renowned brand, offering ideal and comprehensive solutions for all types of chemical processes.
Vacuum systems are very vital in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Vacuum systems play an important role in the production, unit cost, power costs, environmental issues as well as safe working with high acidic and chemical gases and fluids and dusty, corrosive, damp atmosphere. A wide range of vacuum systems is available for serving chemical, petroleum, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Our pumps are providing maximum output by increasing efficiency.
- Low maintenance costs and minimum environmental pollution.
- 100% Safe, tested, and standard quality products.
- This pump is designed to tolerate harsh chemical contamination. The vital internal parts of the pump are corrosion resistant.
- Reliable and chemical resistance material will give durability to the vacuum systems.