No products in the cart.
Who we are
We at everest are passionate people, who go the extra mile to make our customers win where innovative spirit and progressive thinking is part of our DNA. We are encouraged to have the trust and courage to act.
At Everest everyone’s voice is heard and our ideas matter life at Everest is a testament to the collaborative approach and respect for the individual. We thrive on teamwork, open dialogue and learning in a fast pace environment. We are empowered to be our true selves. It is all these qualities put together, that make us who we are and the reasons why Everest Group employees are engaged and own the job they are entrusted with.
What We Do
We literally take the pressure off our customer’s plant performance we make it green, clean and lean.
- Yes, we deliver Vacuum to make a process energy efficient, capture expensive chemicals for reuse, treat effluents by separating water from toxic discharge, desalinate ocean water into potable fit for drinking water.
- We deliver sustainable solutions to the most demanding and complex problems in almost all sectors of the economic engine. The applications are limited by our own creativity.
- We have
- Standard Equipment Group (SEG) for standard applications.
- Engineered Equipment Group (EEG) for delivering Tailor made solutions,
- Technical services Group (TSG) which leads innovation and path breaking solutions, they are tasked to be vacuum evangelists.
- Not to be outdone we also have a Projects team which if required can deliver turnkey solutions to our esteemed customers.
- Think local with a GO GLOBAL approach.
- This is what creates a compelling platform from where our products outshine in their class.
Why you should join us
To work with us is to work with the fastest rising brand in its class. It is also to be part of a reputation that has been earned over decades. It is our responsibility to honor that heritage and build an even stronger future for our company. Our company values help guide us on that journey.
Training & Employee Engagement Programs
Employee engagement is the key factor behind customer centric organizations. That is why freedom in thinking, transparent communication, proactive approach are the defining pillars at Everest group.
At Everest Vacuum our managers encourage their team to provide honest feedback. We regularly discuss our objectives, we identify issues and resolve them, we celebrate our successes, and we learn from our mistakes. Open discussions help our teams to have clarity in their thought process . We trust each other, and we believe that everyone contributes to the best of their ability.
Our values express our beliefs and create the base for high performance through high employee engagement. We value:
- Customer Centricity – We make our customers win
- Dream Team – We trust each other
- Passion – We are passionate for what we do
- Adaptability – We adapt according to our customer needs
- Performance – We create Compelling Value propositions
Our company culture focuses on how we interact with each other, our customers and society as a whole. It helps us achieve our business objectives. It is firmly rooted in our history and is driven by the ADX philosophy Anticipate, Develop, Execute It is the foundation on which everything is built. The Everest Group culture is defined by a set of five carefully chosen values, which guide our day-to-day behavior and drive our decision-making at all levels of the organization. The Everest values are easy to understand – and yet fundamentally important. They form the basis for a high-performing culture